The PM8GD-WH uses the popular AtlasIED GD series coaxial driver to provide familiar response and high efficiency while retaining economy when high density speaker counts are required in page only applications.
- 70.7V Taps at 1, 2, 4, 8 Watts and 8ohms Direct Input via Concealed Terminal Block
- 8" GD87 Driver Provides 120 Degree (60 Degree Off-Axis) Coverage in the 2kHz Octave Band
- 3 Meters of 2mm Cable & Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with Standard 3/4" Ceiling Fan Hardware
- Extreme High Efficiency (96dB 1W/1m) Allows for Lower Tap Settings and More Loudspeakers per Amp Channel in Many Installations