The ADX10FL is characterized with a uniformly controlled cardiod polar pattern, helping to isolate the area or section being miked from other instruments or vocals on stage. With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the ADX10FL P is lightweight, low profile and will provide natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The ADX10FL, specifically for use with a flute, includes a clip that attaches to the headstock of a flute, an 8’ cable terminating to a mini XLR-f connector and a phantom power adapter (APS 911). Other model versions are available as well, one of which is the ADX10 FL; for use with the Audix RAD360 wireless system which includes a flute clip, 3’ attached cable terminating to a mini-XLRf connector.
- Small, lightweight and low profile
- Natural and accurate sound reproduction
- Easy to use and set up
- Field replaceable capsule
- Available for wireless and wired applications
- Designed to plug directly into the bodypack of the RAD360 wireless system
- Low impedance microphones
- Modular threaded capsule
- Machined brass body with matte black finish
- High quality shielded microphone cable