FSM Field strength meter is a cost effective and simple solution for measuring, setting up and commissioning an hearing loop system to the requirements of IEC60118:2006 standard. The meter is an ergonomically designed hand held instrument for measuring loop system performance. There are three calibrated operational modes for the assessment of background noise, field strength and frequency response as required to ensure correct function of the loop system. The meter also doubles as a loop receiver with a headphone output to listen to the signal in the loop.
- Cost effective simple solution for measuring, setting up and commissioning a hearing loop system to the requirements of IEC60118-4, updated in 2006
- Three modes of operations for three test types:
- A-weighted background noise
- Broad band mode (50 Hz - 8 kHz)
- Frequency response (100 Hz, 1 kHz, 5 kHz)