Executive Modularity for theaters, houses of worship and conference rooms.
The CGN341 E DAM+ set is a Discreet Acoustics Modular Plus tabletop microphone set that provides the components needed to handle a wide range of applications with the flexibility to cover a variety of situations. It features the CK41 Reference Cardioid Condenser Microphone Capsule, the W40 M windscreen, the GN30 M Reference DAM+ series gooseneck module and the PAE M Reference Phantom Power Module. The CK41 offers a wide cardioid polar patter and a speech optimized studio quality frequency response. it's especially suited for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers and applications where more than one person uses the microphone in turn.
The whole set is extremely slim, but still rugged and features an LED ring that indicates whether the phantom power is on or off. The PAE M phantom power module provides a gold-plated XLR connector and a 250Hz bass roll off to minimize structure-borne noise.
The included windscreen uses a double layer wire mesh, eliminating literally all wind and pop noise issues.
- Extremely rugged gooseneck construction - for extra-long life, reliability and stability
- Cardioid polar pattern - eliminates noise from behind the mic
- 125° pickup angle - for inexperienced or lively speakers
- Highly reliable contacts on capsule, gooseneck and power module - prevents contact problems and ensures long life
- Studio quality frequency response - for the best audio performance possible in that field