AKG DMS100 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and four channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life and the ultimate ease-of-use. The DMS100 is available in two options: with a high-quality, AKG handheld microphone or with a bodypack. The bodypack is instrument ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip-on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging more than 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and offering 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, the DMS100 provides crisp, studio-quality sound with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems. Combined with ultra-low latency, these features make the DMS100 a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
- Easy setup and operation - Seamless setup and operation of up to four simultaneous, coexisting
- DMS100 systems
- Wireless Range - 30m (100') operating range
- Long-lasting power - Up to 12-hour battery life using 2x AA batteries
- High-resolution sound- 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Rack mountable - Optional rackmount kit available
- Live sound instrumental performance
- 8 public speaking, business presentation and training
- (with optional akg headworn or lavalier microphones)
- 1x PT100 Beltpack Transmitter
- 1x SR100 Stationary Receiver
- 1x Universal AC Power Adapter
- 1x Instrument Cable
- 2x AA Batteries