Small but mighty
music-recording, on-stage and broadcast applications
The PZM6 D high-performance hemispherical boundary layer microphone is designed for many applications, from miking full orchestras or individual musical instruments to security or teleconferencing, as well as film and video productions. A very small metal housing makes the PZM6 D even more inconspicuous than the PZM30 D.
Two selectable frequency responses (flat/rising) provide greater flexibility in mic placement and sonic character. The rising position delivers bright sound without boosting high frequencies on the recording console. The flat position provides a smooth, flat, high-frequency response for natural sound reproduction. The PZM6 D provides a professional XLR connector on a fixed cable.
- Hemispherical polar pattern - for intelligible pickup of sound from any direction
- PZM (Pressure Zone Microphone) technology - prevents sound coloration from surface reflections
- Switchable dual-frequency response - for enhanced flexibility in mic placement and sonic character
- Small, lightweight metal housing - for mobile and studio applications
- Fixed cable with XLR connector - for easy handling