The SR4500 analog true diversity reference wireless receiver provides maximum ease of use with an automatic setup function and scan of the radio frequency environment. The rehearsal mode supports the engineer during soundchecks with information on the systems signal quality. The programmable status monitor shows all relevant system information on an illuminated multicolor LED ring. Its precise battery life readout in hours is a valuable advantage in wireless applications.
A wide range of professional antenna splitters, power supplies and high-quality remote antennas is available to set up a reliable wireless system, even in a large area.
- Rugged half-rack housing
- Environmental scan and rehearsal function
- Backlit display and programmable multicolor status ring
- Logic input and output
- External antenna connector
- 1 x SR4500 Reference wireless stationary receiver
- 1 x RMU4000 Rack mount unit
- 2 x BNC UHF Antennas