For single and multiple bay configuration installs requiring additional weight capacity and extended depths, Atlas Sound offers the 14 ga. frame construction of the 744-30. The 744-30 is 22 1/2" wide, 30" deep, and has 44 vertical panel spaces.Multi-formed and welded frame members provide superior strength and load bearing capability. Base is constructed of double-formed front and rear sections, MIG welded and reinforced with 11 ga. CRS corner caster gussets. Vertical columns interlock with frame top and base adding double material thickness for superior load bearing capability. Mounting rail channel support members are multi-formed and MIG welded for superior interlocking support. Panel mounting rails are fully adjustable front to rear.Base includes four 3/8"-16 threaded sockets to accept leg levelers (Models LL-1) and four 11 ga. CRS corner gussets that are punched to accept casters. Base also has provisions to be permanently secured to the floor.Shipped with 2 pair of 11 ga. CRS adjustable mounting rails. Rack rails are precision tapped 10-32 and recessed 1 3/16" (30mm). These plated rails include convenient RU indicator hash marks to aid in equipment alignment. Rails are standard E.I.A. 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" spacing.
Hat sections are on 19" panel spacing to accommodate vertical accessory mounting.This cabinet sports a solid secure professional look without punched vents. Therefore, thermal air-flow design may be precisely designed and maintained without the fear of contaminants or other foreign/damaging objects entering through vents.
- 35RU to 44RU heights in 25 1/2" depth
- Heavy duty 14 ga. frame construction
- The perfect rack to handle installations of heavy rack-mount equipment
- UL 1678 Listed
- Optional Rear Door Offers Right or Left-Hand Hinging Capability
- Increased Opening Base Facilitates Wiring Conduit or to Access Below Floor Raceways
- Two functional 3 RU Blank Panel (5-1/4") Provided
- Pre-drilled to accept M-1A cabinet mount IR repeater
- Manufactured to E.I.A Standards