The LV-X420 is a compact and portable DLP projector offering native Full HD resolution, a high 4200 lumen brightness and 8000:1 contrast ratio for clear, sharp images in a variety of spaces such as classrooms and office environments. The lightweight design and convenient integration of Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) for ease of use with smartphones and tablets make it a practical choice for corporate, small businesses, K-12 education and higher education. Plus, with no need for air filters, the LV-X420 reduces maintenance requirements, which minimizes downtime.
High Image Quality
Native XGA resolution (1024x768) produces a 4:3 aspect ratio picture for a 260-inch display area - larger than standard SVGA resolution, with a higher pixel density for a sharper, clearer picture. The projector's single-chip Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology achieves a high brightness of 4200 lumens and contrast ratio of 10,000:1 so clarity, detail and color are strong, whether projecting graphics, pictures, text or video - even in challenging lighting conditions.
Compact and Lightweight
At just 7.5 pounds, the LV-X420 is both light and compact in design so it can be easily moved from one room to the next. A built-in 10W speaker removes the need to bring separate sound equipment.
The LV-X420 features two HDMI ports, enabling 1080p, high-definition transmission of video and audio. MHL is supported for convenient, immediate projection from handheld devices like smartphones and tablets, providing opportunities for added collaboration, interaction and sharing during presentations. Comprehensive connections also cover inputs for RS-232 and RJ-45 control, a USB type A port for power supply and USB Mini B for service, as well as standard RCA video and audio input and output.
- Up to 4200 lumens and 8000:1 contrast ratio delivers bright, engaging images
- Native XGA resolution (1024x768)
- DLP technology
- Flexible image quality adjustments
- Versatile Connectivity - HDMI, MHL USB Type A, USB Mini B, RJ-45, RS-232, RCA and audio input/output
- Network management including PJLink™, crestron connectivity and e-control supported
- Compact size and flexible placement options
- Low power consumption and simplified maintenance
- 3D Ready
- 10W Built-in speaker
- Backed by Canon's lamp based projector warranty and lamp limited warranty as well as advanced warranty service exchange program and service loaner program
- LV-X420 Projector
- Power cord
- VGA to VGA connection cable (Mini Dsub15-Mini Dsub15)
- Projector remote control LV-RC08 (includes battery Type: CR2025)
- Quick start guide (book)
- User's manual (CD-ROM)
- Warranty card