The REALiS 4K501ST LCOS Projector combines 4K resolution, high brightness, and a robust collection of advanced features - all in a compact size, making it ideal for a wide variety of industries and applications including simulation and training, museums and galleries, higher education, corporate, houses of worship and more.
Outstanding High Resolution
Precise detail and accurate color reproduction are vital to many applications. Canon's native 4K resolution (4096 x 2400) produces an image made up of more than 9.8 million pixels. This resolution exceeds both the DCI 4K cinema standard (4096 x 2160) and 4K TV's QFHD (3840 x 2160). At more than four times the detail of Full HD (1920 x 1080), the 4K501ST's resolution delivers extremely sharp images with faithful color reproduction - creating a highly realistic visual experience.
Advanced Canon Lens
The REALiS 4K501ST comes equipped with a specially designed Genuine Canon 4K short focus wide zoom lens with a consistent F2.6 aperture and throw ratio of 1.0-1.3:1. The lens barrel has a bold red ring which indicates that this lens shares technology with Canon's renowned L-series EF mount professional camera lenses such as an advanced spherical focus feature. The lens itself features a multitude of sophisticated Canon technologies that significantly reduce chromatic aberration, curvilinear distortion, ghosting and flare to create sharp and clear images in a relatively compact projector size. This results in beautiful images with smooth edges.
LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
The 4K501ST is the newest member of the REALiS Projector series which all feature Canon's proprietary LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) Technology with AISYS-enhancement. With LCOS technology, images are virtually seamless with outstanding color reproduction, and low-latency. The AISYS engine helps ensure the projector delivers an ideal combination of both brightness (up to 5000 Lumens) and contrast (with a ratio of up to 3000:1). Upgrading existing spaces to 4K is made easier as this projector is a similar size to lower resolution projectors and can be retrofitted into existing spaces where a lower resolution projector might have been.
- Native 4K resolution (4096 x 2400) provides immersive, highly detailed images
- Up to 5000 lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers bright, engaging images
- Compact and lightweight design with 1.0-1.3:1 Shorter throw ratio for application flexibility
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement offers seamless images with exceptional color reproduction
- Specialized genuine canon optics provide exceptional image quality with minimal image distortion and consistent brightness throughout the 1.3x zoom range
- Dual image engines execute highly complex image processing for uncompressed 4K 60p playback and upscaling of non-4K content
- Multiple image modes including DICOM simulation mode, and advanced adjustment options for optimal image quality reproduction
- Motion blur reduction
- Installation versatility with motorized lens shift, 360-degree vertical installation4, 4-point keystone correction and more install-friendly functions
- Advanced professional installation settings including marginal focus, built-in edge blending and advanced registration
- Versatile connectivity - HDMI 2.0 x2, DVI-D x4
- Network management including crestron connectivity and AMX device discovery
- Low power consumption and simplified maintenance
- 4K501ST Pro AV projector
- Lens cap
- Power cord
- Projector remote control RS-RC05 (includes two AA batteries)
- Important information guide (book)
- User's manual (CD-ROM)
- Warranty card