Unmatched Performance and Value - The DisplayNet® DN-300 represents a major breakthrough in performance, versatility, and value for AVoIP applications. Based on the latest SDVoE technology, the DN-300 delivers flawless HDMI video distribution with limitless scalability, zero-frame latency and zero image artifacts. These units support near-seamless switching and distribution of HDMI signals with resolutions of up to 4K/60p (4:4:4) with 8-bit color, or 4K/60p (4:2:2) with 10-bit or 12-bit color. Like other DisplayNet products, the DN-300 provides independent multi-layer routing of HDMI audio and video signals, as well as bidirectional Analog Audio, USB 2.0, IR, RS-232, and 1GbE Ethernet.
Feature Rich - The DN-300 is single unit that provides a host of unique features, such as switchable Transmitter/Receiver operation, PoE+ support, and dual (copper/fiber) network interfaces that enable signal extension distances of up to 100 meters (328 ft.) with CAT-6A twisted pair and up to 30 KM (18.6 miles) with single-mode fiber. The DN-300 includes auxiliary H.264/5 video output streams that provide support for viewing source thumbnails and for remote viewing/recording with resolutions of up to 1080/30p. Furthermore, the unit provides silent, fanless operation, powerful network security features, and versatile KVM Routing with full-bandwidth USB 2.0. The DN-300 is housed in an ultra-compact, low-profile case that allows up to 4x units to occupy a single 1U of rack space. This makes the unit ideal for high density applications where rack space can be limited. DisplayNet also includes software-defined MultiViewer and advanced Video Wall engines that power a wide range of applications without the expense and complexity of ancillary products.
Limitless Expandability - Unlike traditional matrix switchers, DisplayNet systems have no limits or restrictions on the size or design of an AV distribution system; the matrix array can be as large as the number of non-blocking ports on the network. Stacked switches enable very large systems with several hundreds of ports, at a low marginal cost.
Exceptional Versatility - The DN-300 utilizes a highly intuitive web-based UI and a powerful API that makes setup and maintenance of these units incredibly fast and easy. Highly advanced features enable effortless integration with third-party controllers as well as full interoperability with other SDVoE products. Thanks to its ultra-compact, low-profile design, exceptional capabilities and outstanding array of features, the DN-300 enables system designers to develop and implement highly versatile AV signal distribution systems with robust performance and scalability at a very competitive price.
- Silent, Fanless operation
- Switchable Transmitter/Receiver operation
- Includes dual (copper/fiber) 10G network interfaces
- Includes two independent H.264/5 video output streams
- Versatile KVM routing with full-bandwidth USB 2.0 support
- Supports PoE+ (802.3at) over the 10GbE RJ-45 connector
- Long Range - up to 100 meters (328 ft.) using CAT-6A cabling, up to 30KM (18.6 miles) using single-mode optical fiber
- Highly Scalable - supports systems from a few ports to hundreds; only limited by the size of the network switch
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K/60p with 8-bit color (4:4:4) and 4K/60p with 10 or 12-bit color (4:2:2 or 4:2:0); supports HDCP 2.2
- Independent multi-layer routing for HDMI Video, HDMI Audio, bidirectional Analog Audio, USB 2.0, RS-232 and IR
- Ultra-compact case - up to 4x units can be mounted in 1U rack space; horizontal and vertical Rack Mount Kits are available
- 1x External AC Power Adapter (per unit)
- 2x Mounting Brackets with Screws (per unit)
- 1x 4-pin RS-232 Phoenix Connector (per unit)
- 1x IR Transmitter (per TX unit)
- 1x IR Receiver (per RX unit)