Dual-link DVI-D super high resolution copper cable includes DVI-7176b Dual-Link DVI Active Cable Extender™. It supports PC resolutions up to 3840x2400 / 60 Hz at cable lengths up to 60m. Support data rates up to 3.30Gbps at lengths up to 60m.
Superior Performance — DVIGear's Super High Resolution™ (SHRD™) Dual-Link DVI cables are engineered for unsurpassed performance and reliability in mission critical applications. These cables are designed to transport high resolution digital Dual-Link DVI signals with bit rates up to 3.30 Gbps. over very long distances while maintaining pristine signal / bit integrity.
High-Speed Signals — Long distance transport of high resolution Dual-Link DVI signals over copper cables must overcome several challenges, such as insertion loss, differential skew and jitter. Insertion loss is caused by cable capacitance, which acts as a low-pass filter, blocking higher frequency signal components from passing. Skew occurs when the differential Dual-Link DVI signals are delayed and become out of phase as they pass over a long cable. Both factors contribute to increased digital jitter, which degrades the performance of the cable. This jitter becomes more severe with higher resolutions and longer cable distances. Conventional cables that support lower resolutions at short distances are often unable to support the data rates required by higher resolutions at longer distances. The resulting video can be disrupted by visual artifacts or may not be visible at all.
Advanced Design — Built to overcome these challenges, the SHRD™ Series Dual-Link DVI Cables are constructed using heavy gauge 22AWG copper wires. This increases the cross-sectional cable area and decreases the capacitance of the cables, which allows signals with higher data rates to pass with minimal jitter. When coupled with DVIGear's Active Cable Extender (ACE™), cable lengths of up to 200 ft. (~ 60 meters) are possible while maintaining full compliance with Dual-Link DVI signal parameters. The combination of these products are active copper cables with minimal insertion loss and skew. These cables rival the performance of fiber cables at a fraction of the cost, while providing superior ruggedness and durability.
- Includes DVI-7176b Dual-Link DVI Active Cable Extender™
- Cables 15 meters (~50 ft) or longer include DVIGear’s ACE™ (active cable extender)
- Support PC resolutions up to 3840x2400 / 60 Hz at cable lengths up to 60m
- Support data rates up to 3.30 Gbps at lengths up to 60m
- Supports both Dual-Link and Single-Link DVI formats
- Heavy-duty 22AWG copper wires provide minimal insertion loss
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276), these cables are in-wall rated (dual UL ratings)
- RoHS compliant (green friendly)
- Gold flash plated connectors