Designed for Extreme Requirements - The DVI-7340 is a high-performance, 4K Optical Extender designed to meet and exceed even the most demanding system requirements. It supports an enormous array of signal types with or without HDCP content protection, provides long-distance extension over a single fiber cable, and supports ultra-high resolutions up to 4K (UHD).
Multiple Signals, High Resolutions, One Cable - This extender supports multiple signals such as uncompressed HDMI or DVI, embedded audio, balanced or unbalanced external audio, bidirectional IR, RS?232 and Ethernet using a single fiber optic cable. It supports HDMI with embedded audio as well as independently routed balanced audio signal extension. It extends HDMI v1.4 (HDCP compliant) signals with flawless image quality at resolutions up to 3840x2160 /30p (4:4:4) and 3840x2160 /60p (4:2:0). 3x EDID modes are provided: Pass-through, Learn, and Factory Default. The unit supports cable distances of up to 1000ft (300m) with or without HDCP. In applications where HDCP support is not needed, this extender supports optical links up to 1.2 miles (2 km).
Fiber Optic Technology - The extender set consists of an optical transmitter module that converts the AV signals into light pulses for transmission over a single strand of Multi-Mode or Single-Mode LC-terminated optical fiber cable. An optical receiver module converts the light pulses back to AV signals for the display as well as other downstream devices. By using fiber optic technology, this extender can achieve much greater distances than other extension methods such as copper cables or CAT-X extenders. All these features make the DVI?7340 the ideal future-proof, cost-effective choice for systems designers and integrators who need to support high resolution HDMI / DVI signals with or without HDCP over extreme distances.
- Supports HDMI v1.4 (HDCP compliant)
- Extends HDMI, Balanced or Unbalanced Audio, Ethernet (10/100Base-T), RS-232, and bidirectional IR over a single fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (UHD): 3840x2160 /30p (4:4:4), 3840x2160 /60p (4:2:0)
- Extends signals over a single strand of LC-terminated optical fiber
- 3x EDID Modes: Pass-through, Learn, and Factory Default
- Optical fiber transmission is immune to environmental signal noise
- Maximum extension distances:
- HDCP Not Supported: SMF: > 1.2 miles (~ 2000m), OM3 MMF: > 1000ft (~ 300m)
- HDCP Supported: All Fiber Types: 1000ft (~ 300 m)
- Low RFI/EMI profile for sensitive applications
- Locking DVI and DC power connectors for added security and reliability
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets are included