Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Model: PowerLite L210SF
New Software Solution Facilitates Advanced Techniques Including Edge Blending and Projection Mapping for Large Venue and Rental and Staging Applications
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Feb. 20, 2018 – Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced the Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT), a software utility that helps users set up multiple Epson projectors and allows easy access to advanced features such as edge blending, geometric correction and auto image calibration. The software is free to download and is designed for use with Epson’s Pro L-Series large venue laser projectors.
“We listened to our rental and staging customers and realized there was a need for a tool to simplify and speed up projector installations. With the new EPPT software, we offer an easy tool for users to set up and execute unique projection applications,” said Ramzi Shakra, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. “This new tool is intuitive to use and will allow our users to take advantage of advanced techniques, such as edge blending, point correction and geometric correction.”
The Epson Projector Professional Tool automatically finds and displays all projectors on the network and makes changes easy by allowing users to adjust focus and lens shift, and control basic projector functions, such as turning power on and off or displaying a test image. In addition, the software offers a straight forward graphical interface for the installer right out of the box and allows the user to drag and drop individual projectors to change the image layout.
Key Software Features:
· Auto calibration and screen matching – to adjust the brightness and color of networked Pro L-Series projectors via their built-in cameras
· Intuitive operation and control – manage multiple networked projectors
· Save time – spend less time making adjustments via the remote control
· Powerful projection tools – easily access tools such as geometric correction, point correction and edge blending
· Simple setup – projectors in the same network are automatically found and displayed
- Compatible – works with Windows 7/8.1/10 devices and displays with WXGA or higher resolution; supports Epson Pro L1000-Series projectors and the Pro L25000U
- Free download – available via the Epson website
· Convenient – supports wired and wireless networks
About the Pro L-Series Projectors
Epson’s award-winning Pro L-Series laser projectors are powerful performers in demanding environments, including rental and staging events, lecture halls and digital signage installations. The Pro L1000-Series feature a compact and lightweight form factor that easily integrates into existing infrastructure and feature 360-degreee installation flexibility.
Epson’s award-winning laser technology delivers remarkable color accuracy, easy set-up, and up to 20,000 hours1 of laser light source for a virtually maintenance-free solution. Epson is the first manufacturer to combine inorganic 3LCD panels with an inorganic phosphor wheel to achieve high brightness and reliability.
Availability and Support
The Epson Projector Professional Tool is now available and can be downloaded via the Epson website here.
625 Locust Street, Suite 300
Garden City, NY 11530