The Maverick series by James Loudspeaker was inspired by the legendary “Maverick” surf of Northern California-awesome, powerful, and exciting. This large format free standing subwoofer was specifically designed for ultra-high output home theater applications where depth is not an issue. The maverick series by James provides ultra-wide bandwidth, very high sound pressure levels, and extremely low distortion, resulting in a stunning cinema experience. The M213 features a tri-woofer design capable of handling a broad frequency range down below 20Hz, delivering the deep, powerful bass that takes your movie-viewing experience to the next level. Designed to be the ultimate in subwoofer technology, this subwoofer can handle massive amounts of power, delivering up to 2000W of deep ground shaking bass. Equipping your cinema with one of these thunderous subwoofers is sure to deliver the bone-rattling bass you’ve been missing. From explosions to special effects and the many sensations that make a movie come to life, no Maverick system is complete without this unrivaled unit of mind blowing performance. This subwoofer represents the cutting edge of cinema technology and delivers the high impact audio you expect from a high-performance theater system.
- Full 5-way amplified system covering 30Hz to 25kHz with a sensitivity of 102dB at 1m/2.83V
- Dedicated 64 channel DSP controller allows full control of crossover, delay, EQ
- Limiting and level management for all channels and individual speakers in the system
- Includes a passive network reducing the amplifier channel count for a lower cost alternative.
- In-wall surrounds while the MQS85 is an on-wall bi-pole surround
- Used for bass management in the listening room and, along the LFE subs, is used to create a more uniform bass sound field within the room
- For bass management, each subwoofer needs to be powered by a dedicated subwoofer amplifier