The new James SPL3C speaker bar is part of a wide variety of speaker bars designed to deliver excellent sound to any home entertainment system. The SPL3 series features an ultra-thin design at only 1.5-inch (38mm) total depth to seamlessly integrate with the new series of televisions with less than 2-inch of screen depth. These new plasma/LED speakers feature James’ all new proprietary transducers, delivering maximum performance with elegant design. Each bar is custom sized to fit each individual TV so the speaker can be seamlessly integrated with the TV. The cabinet design features all aircraft grade aluminum for strength, sonic performance, and suitability for outdoor/marine applications, allowing numerous color options as well. Each SPL3 bar comes equipped with high performance, low distortion woofers and tweeters to provide a high output, wide dispersion of sound across a broad range of frequencies. The SPL3C is designed as a center channel but can also be used in many other applications as a single speaker. The slim design of this speaker makes it an ideal choice for recessing into an outdoor railing or post to provide integrated and discrete sound in any area. Custom brackets are supplied for TV mounting or on-wall installation. For outdoor/marine applications, order the SPL3CM.
- Using James proprietary ultra-slim driver technology
- Integrate elegantly and seamlessly into any entertainment system
- Provides the perfect solution for all your home entertainment needs
- Complete with custom brackets to mount the bar or bars to your display
- Allowing maximum versatility in integrating sound into your entertainment system
- Not only do we guarantee that your bar will perfectly match the size of your television
- Mount to the sides of the TV for applications where mounting to the bottom is impossible
- Slim profile design at just 1.5 inches deep to match the ultra-slim depth of the new flat screen TV’s
- Unparalleled frequency response and acoustic performance is achieved in a smaller size than ever imaginable.