The 610T and 610R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with a-resolution of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and are sold as a set.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft).
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (610T).
- Cable - Multi-mode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- Power - External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high?quality and cost?effective solutions.
- Size - NanoTOOLS.