TP−600TR is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT 3.0 extender for 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, USB, RS−232, and IR signals over twisted pair, flexibly set as transmitter−side or receiver−side device. TP−600TR transmitter−side converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT 3.0 signal. TP−600TR receiver−side receives the HDBaseT 3.0 signal and converts it back into the original input signals. It extends video signals up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–600TR is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.3, EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display. Supports HDR10, deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- HDMI Mirroring — Transmitter–side extender mirrors input HDMI signal to loop output port for connecting a local monitor or an additional unit in a daisy chain.
- Flexible USB 2.0 Extension — An active USB host is connected to the extender at either the transmitter or receiver sides. USB 2.0 signals are extended between the extender transmitter and receiver sides, enabling connection of the active USB host to both
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI, Loop, HDBT, and USB active host ports, facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.