The DMPA12 is a powerful digital audio processor and multi-channel power amplifier combined into a single rack space component designed to work with DM Series processors. The design represents a milestone in DSP technology in its basic architecture and in its processing speed and efficiency. The primary applications are sound reinforcement and teleconferencing systems in boardrooms, courtrooms, lecture halls, distance learning applications, hotels and other systems with multiple microphones and loudspeakers. The design is ideally suited to mix-minus sound reinforcement designs.
- 12-channel class-D power amp with bridge tied load (BTL)
- 10 Watts per channel; adjacent channels can be tied together for doubled output power
- Every output channel includes a DSP delay, nine filters, compressor and limiter
- Passively cooled; no heat buildup
- Inputs are taken from the Lecnet 2 DANI (digital) bus from forward or backward propagated signals - no analog inputs are provided
- Front panel level controls and LED signal status indicators
- Immune to damage from shorts, open loads, heat or impedance mismatch