The unique plug-on transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. The DPR can tune in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across the UHF television band from 470.100 to 607.950 MHz, with a selectable output power of 25 or 50 mW. The purely digital architecture utilizes AES 256-CTR encryption for high level security applications.
The transmitter is specially designed with high efficiency digital circuitry for extended operating time on two AA batteries, with status indicated by a multi-color LED. An IR (infrared) port is included to simplify setup with IR enabled receivers. Updates can be made via SD card.
- Wideband UHF tuning range – 470-608 MHz (470-614 MHz for E01 version)
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- Selectable 25/50 mW RF output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Remote controlled “dweedle” tones (audio tone set-up control)
- Time code jam sync with
- Solid machined aluminum housing
- On board recording
- Encryption 256 Bit AES, CTR Mode