The unique design of the HMa Plug-On Transmitter provides several distinct features for professional applications:
• Outstanding RF operating range
• Superb audio quality
• Corrosion-resistant housing
• Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
The Digital Hybrid Wireless® design (US Patent 7,225,135) combines 24-bit digital audio with analog FM resulting in a system that has the same operating range as analog systems, the same spectral efficiency as analog systems, the same long battery life as analog systems, plus the excellent audio fidelity typical of pure digital systems.
The transmitter uses a standard 3-pin XLR input jack for use with any microphone with a a mating XLR connector. An LCD, membrane switches and multi-color LEDs on the control panel make input gain adjustments and frequency and compatibility mode selection quick and accurate, without having to view the receiver. The housing is machined from a solid aluminum block to provide a lightweight and rugged package. A special non-corrosive finish resists salt water exposure and perspiration in extreme environments.
- Attaches to any microphone with an XLR connector
- Selectable 5, 15 or 48 volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range; up to 3072 frequencies
- Selectable 50 or 100 mW output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- IR (infrared) port for quick setup with IR enabled receivers
- USB port for firmware updates