The Lectrosonics IFBT4-VHF transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high quality audio are essential. The transmitter can be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
The design is based upon the patented Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless® system.* While at the time of the first release of the product, there is only a companion analog receiver, the Digital Hybrid Wireless system is included for compatibility with future products.
Microprocessor control provides user-friendly operation and eliminates transients at turn-on and turn-off. The transmitter output is muted in the TUNE mode to avoid generating interference in other wireless systems while scrolling up and down to change frequencies. In the XMIT mode, the output is turned on and the frequency cannot be changed.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- 50 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Rugged machined aluminum construction