Extensive remote control functions for DM Series processors can be implemented easily and inexpensively with the RCWPB8 switch panel. LEDs built into each switch indicate various functions and states at a glance. Typical control functions include recalling presets to configure the sound system for particular purposes, muting and enabling sound masking, level controls of single or groups of inputs or outputs, signal routing changes and numerous other custom functions created using macros in the processor. Standard RJ-45 connectors allow a convenient interface to the processor logic ports using CAT-5 cabling. The optional DB2CAT5 adapter provides a convenient, pre-wired interface between the control and processor.
- Versatile remote control for DM Series processors through the logic I/O ports
- Switch contacts can be used to recall presets, launch macros or control levels
- Upper six LEDs under control of logic out connections on DM processor
- Lower two LEDs light with button press
- Fits standard conduit switchbox and Decora cover plates (not included)
- Optional CAT-5 to DB-25 adapter simplifies installation