ASPEN (Audio Signal Processing Expansion Network) is a powerful family of DSP audio components designed for sound system integration in boardrooms, telepresence systems, council and legislative chambers, courtrooms and other applications.
The SPN1612 Digital Matrix Processor contains 16 inputs and 12 outputs.
- Optimized ArchitectureTM
- Advanced Echo Cancellation
- Third Octave Noise Reduction
- Full crosspoint matrix with 48 outputs and
unlimited input expansion
- TCP/IP Ethernet addressable
- Simultaneous multi-point 3rd party and native
- Seamless auto-mixing with PGA™ at the matrix
- Ultra-low latency
- Automatic Master/Slave detection
- Single CAT6 interconnection carries data, audio
and control signals between units