The DSP-based design works with all Digital Hybrid receivers, and is backward compatible for use with Lectrosonics 200 and 100 Series and IFB receivers and some other brands of analog wireless receivers.
The transmitter can be controlled by the RM and RM2 remote control units for hands free setup and adjustment using audible tones delivered into the microphone from a tiny loudspeaker in the remote control unit. The transmitter can be put to sleep to conserve battery power during setup when it is buried deep inside costuming, then awakened for normal operation when the production begins. Other adjustments include frequency, audio level and control panel lockout.
- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range
- Machined aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in wet environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry with selectable voltage