Excellent performance in a small package for ENG and DSLR video production is the purpose and intent of the LR receiver design. Tracking front-end filters block interference from high powered RF signals on nearby channels to preserve the extended operating range. RF spectrum scanning displays accurate results on the LCD to make finding clear spectrum quick and easy.
The receiver is powered by internal AA batteries or with an optional battery eliminator. The top panel includes an IR port for transmitter setup. Firmware updates are enabled via a USB port on the side panel. The housing is made from a solid machined aluminum billet.
The LMb transmitter can be configured to operate as a “one touch” device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
This versatility makes the transmitter at home in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency bands. The tuning range varies in other bands to meet applicable frequency allocations.
- Tunes over a 75 MHz range
- Tracking front-end filters
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with earlier transmitters
- Compact size powered by two AA batteries or an optional battery eliminator
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- 50 mW RF power
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps