The Spectra i.Net® system is the most sophisticated masking system available when a network system is required. The combined innovations of the complete sound masking system, sound source, speakers, power supply, i.LON®, music page interface, equalizers, online sound manager 2 control and one-touch remote control put the Spectra i.Net® system on a new level of customization and performance.
The Pendant Speaker offers a decorative, direct fired option when aesthetics is a concern. With more open environments and exposed ceilings becoming the norm, a decorative solution for sound masking has been difficult to find. The speaker is constructed of high quality plastic, delivers the superior sound quality Lencore is known for, and is easy to install. The pendant speaker comes with a gem box for Cat5e connections at the deck location which minimizes cable exposure for the client.
- All wire must be plenum rated and UL listed
- Gem box uses Cat 5e or equivalent, 4 twisted pair and RJ45 connectors, 568B wiring
- 100sqft (nominal 10’ speaker separation) speaker coverage
- 10W continuous, 20W peak power rating
- 90 to 18kHz frequency response