POWER AND THROUGHPUT:
Edge to core stackable platform, from 1 Gigabit to 100 Gigabit, all within 15.75in (40cm) of depth.
Groundbreaking AV GUI:
A simplified user interface makes it easy to assign configuration profiles to each port.
Multicast in an Instant:
NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ provides multicast functionality right out of the box for most AV over IP applications.
Sleek, Quiet Design:
Less fan noise, and mounting ears included for rack mounting.
Auto-trunk and auto-LAG functionality auto connects with other M4350 (and M4250) switches.
FAST, EASY CONFIGURATION FOR AV PROS:
A streamlined interface enables factory default AV settings or user-specified AV profiles to be assigned to individual ports with just a few clicks.
FOCUS ON THE EVENT NOT FAN NOISE:
Most models have quiet mode which greatly reduces fan noise
DESIGNED FOR AV OVER IP RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX:
With built-in NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, there's little-to-no setup required for flawless Video over IP delivery. Enable multicasting right out of the box.
- 48 Gigabit PoE+ ports with 4 10GBASE-X SFP+ uplinks
- 550W internal power supply providing 236W of PoE budget
- 2 slots for modular power supplies (1+1 redundancy and/or EPS share)
- Any APS350Wv1, APS600Wv2, APS920Wv1, or APS2000Wv1 can be used
- The PoE budget can reach 1,440W, the redundant PoE budget can also reach 1,440W
- Virtual Chassis stacking provides non-stop forwarding (NSF) and hitless failover
- Layer 3 feature set includes static, policy-based, and dynamic routing
- NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, AV User Interface, and Engage Controller speed up AV installations
- NETGEAR ProSAFE® Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement
- M4350-48G4XF (GSM4352)
- Power cord(s)
- Console USB Type-C cable
- Rack-mounting standard bracket set
- Set of longer brackets for recessed mounting
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Installation guide