Full-Width 48x1G PoE+ Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+ (550W PSU) (GSM4352PA).
The NETGEAR® M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10/40 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate topologies. Nonstop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Intelligent NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM complexity. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations. NETGEAR Intelligent Edge Switch solutions combine latest advances in hardware and software engineering for higher flexibility, lower complexity and stronger investment protection, at a highvalue price point.
- M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10/40 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G/40G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables)
- High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members
- The M4300-96X scales from 8 to 96 ports of 10G Ethernet by multiple of 8 ports, and from 2 to 24 ports of 40G Ethernet by multiple of 2 ports
- The 96X lets you start small with copper and fiber, including Multi-Gigabit 2.5G/5G and PoE+ over 10G, and grow later in “non-blocking” mode just by adding port expansion cards Higher flexibility • Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single r
- Removing the need for Layer-3 PIM routing, IGMP Plus greatly simplifies system architectures with automated IGMP techniques across the entire AV over-IP network