The NETGEAR® M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10/40 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate topologies. Nonstop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High
Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Intelligent NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM complexity. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. The NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is perfect for wireless access, unified communications and professional AV-over-IP installations.
NETGEAR Intelligent Edge Switch solutions combine latest advances in hardware and software engineering for higher flexibility, lower complexity and stronger investment protection, at a high-value price point.
- Business Continuity Management - Full-width switches offer dual redundant, modular power supplies (select m4300 models)
- High Availability (HA) - Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures with hitless failover across the stack
- Multi-Resiliency - Stacking and distributed link aggregation allow for zero downtime and load balancing capabilities
- PVST+ Interoperability - Per VLAN Spanning Tree and Per VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVSTP/PVRSTP)
- Link Dependency - Enables or disables ports based on link state of different ports
- Advanced IPv4/IPv6 security - Malicious code detection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard protection and DoS attacks mitigation
- Fiber Ports - 48 SFP+ Fiber ports have 1G/10G speeds and 2x 10Gb Copper