The AMP-CATIC5 is a source integratable amplified ceiling speaker. The new amplifier has a single source for quick, clean installations to enhance room audio. One stereo 3.5 mini jack line input and one CAT 5 input for connection to the OWI MC4 mixer and or OWI AMPSTVCW line level and AMP-BTVC Bluetooth volume controls.
A new advantage for the AMP-CATIC5 is that the upgrade is modular. If Bluetooth or a digital input or more inputs are required, then an upgraded board can be attached to the AMP-CATIC5 or can be installed remotely and connected via the RJ45 input. This flexibility is designed to provide multiple applications for different markets with a single product.
- Built onto the OWI IC5 in-ceiling speakers
- 1 to 3.5 stereo mini-jack input
- With built-in stereo combiner
- 1 CAT5 input
- Up to 20W of power, right at the speaker
- Balanced line level output
- CAT5 output to daisy chain (1) additional amplified speaker
- Protected from shorts and overheating
- Lower noise feature
- Fast and easy, install in the field