The 5.25" two source amplified drop ceiling speakers deliver up to 40W power directly to the speaker. Each powered speaker can drive three additional speakers (IC5). One line can drive up to 10 self-amplified speakers. Lower noise feature and protection from shorts and overheating. 15V DC level 5 power supply included. Available in Bluetooth models.
The OWI AMP-R2SIC5 is a self-powered or self-amplified in-ceiling speaker which features a built-in amplifier on top of the speaker’s magnet. Non-amplified speakers need a separate amplifier to amplify sounds, but with self-amplified speakers you don't need a rack to hold the bulky amplifier. Another good feature of this speaker is the priority override which can accept a balanced input while suspending the input from a normal or auxiliary input. This feature is very important in times of emergency paging. It also has a built-in stereo combiner which combines two-channel stereo audio into a mono audio signal. Each amplifier can drive up to four non-amplified ceiling speakers and the amplifiers can be daisy chained up to a maximum of 10 amplified speakers. The amplifier can output 40 or 10W per speaker in a four speaker hook-up. The bass and treble controls give you maximum flexibility as far as sound quality is concerned.
- Two audio inputs - balanced line-in and 3.5 mini unbalanced jack line-in
- Priority override feature
- Balanced line level output
- Power amplifier outputs 2 times 20 or 40W total
- 15V DC, UL listed and efficiency level (Energy Star) power supply
- Up to 4 speakers per amplifier
- Up to 10 amplified speakers on one line daisy chained together
- Bluetooth option
- Speaker/support truss/Backcan combination program available
- Available also on a 2 x 2 panel and Backcan assembly