C Series loudspeakers employ advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point reality. Cutting-edge driver technology and unique innovations like our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, C Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
Two-Way Complex Conic Loudspeaker System
The C82 features dual 8-inch Heavy-Duty LF drivers with carbon fiber cones and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
- Outstanding, full-range 90Hz to 20kHz performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design
- Complex conic horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion
- Complex conic horn provides smooth 120° x 60° coverage
- 1-inch extended range titanium HF driver
- Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20kHz and beyond
- Dual heavy-duty 8-inch woofers with carbon fiber cones easily handles 500W of program power
- Built-in crossover eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification
- Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and high output and outstanding sonic performance is required
- Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and over balconies, etc.
- Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc.
- Multi-channel playback systems in dance clubs (with optional subwoofers), compact floor monitors, cue loudspeakers for live music, etc.