Every C Series loudspeaker is engineered by Renkus-Heinz to unrivaled standards of quality and innovation. Before we’ll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements, for performance that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great.
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic Horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The CX151 features a 15-inch heavy duty woofer and a 2-inch titanium HF driver.
- Compact Design: Outstanding, full-range +/-3dB, 60 to 18kHz performance in a compact, space-saving design
- Exclusive 90° by 40° Complex Conic Design: Provides constant beam width/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces
- 2-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver: Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18kHz and beyond
- Heavy-Duty 15-inch Woofer: Easily handles 700 Watts of program power
- Built-in Crossover: Includes EQ and high frequency protection in the CX121 eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification
- Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required
- Permanent Installations:
- Ideal compact main PA for music and speech or as part of a high output distributed system in larger venues
- Houses of worship, schools, performing art centers, night clubs, stadiums and arenas
- Portable Applications:
- Ideal main PA for unobtrusive live music and speech reinforcement or as fill coverage in larger systems
- Rental A/V, DJ systems, churches, schools, etc
- Available in black or white paint finish