C Series loudspeakers employ advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point reality. Cutting-edge driver technology and unique innovations like our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, C Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
The CX62 features dual 6.5-inch Heavy-Duty LF drivers with carbon fiber cones and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
- Miniaturized design: outstanding, full-range 70Hz to 20kHz performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design
- Exclusive complex conic design: complex conic horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion
- Wide-angle 150° by 60° coverage: complex conic horn provides smooth 150° by 60° coverage
- 1-inch Extended range titanium HF driver: provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20kHz and beyond
- Heavy-Duty 6.5-inch woofers: with carbon fiber cone easily handles 400Watts of program power
- Built-in crossover: eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification
- Available in black or white paint finish
- Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required
- Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and over balconies, etc.
- Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc