Since 2005 Renkus-Heinz have been leading the field in Digitally Steerable loudspeakers.
ICONYX has now been installed in thousands of project worldwide, from LAX International Airport in Los Angeles to the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, China.
Truly the most flexible, powerful and architecturally seamless, Digitally Steerable Column Array on the market Iconyx brings intelligible sound to even the most demanding acoustic environments.
ICONYX technology gives sound system designers the power to create a system to cover even the most problematic spaces. Up to four steerable beams can be individually shaped and aimed from a single IC8-RD column using the powerful software-controlled DSP.
Multichannel audiophile amplifiers power arrays of purpose-designed coaxial transducers, each with its own triple tweeter high frequency array. This triple tweeter "array within an array" design reduces the distance between HF sources for greatly improved high frequency performance with consistent, broad horizontal dispersion.
- Dual Redundant Dante Connectivity
- RHAON II Control and Dante audio delivery over the same Dante network connection
- 16x 4" Coaxial Transducers each with three HF tweeters
- 16x Amplifier and DSP channels
- Beam control effective down to 400Hz
- Multiple beams and multiple acoustic beam centers
- Multiple Configuration Presets
- Slim, Low-Profile Design