ICONYX technology gives sound system designers the power to create a system to cover even the most problematic spaces. Up to 16 steerable beams can be individually shaped and aimed from a single IC32-RN column using the powerful software-controlled DSP.
Multichannel audiophile amplifiers power arrays of purpose-designed coaxial transducers, each with its own triple tweeter high frequency array. This triple tweeter "array within an array" design reduces the distance between HF sources for greatly improved high frequency performance with consistent, broad horizontal dispersion.
Truly the most flexible, powerful and architecturally seamless, Digitally Steerable Column Array on the market Iconyx brings intelligible sound to even the most demanding acoustic environments.
- Advanced Steered Beam Technology
- 19x 4" Coaxial transducers each with three HF tweeters
- 5x 4" LF/MF Transducers progressively spaced
- 24x Amplifier and DSP channels
- Beam control effective down to 200Hz
- Multiple beams and multiple acoustic beam centers
- Multiple configuration presets
- RHAON Network
- Slim, low-profile design