The IC compact series brings the performance and directivity of Iconyx to spaces where even the classic Iconyx arrays are too large. The very narrow cabinet will disappear into nearly any venue, while the very high vertical directivity of the IC24/3 and the IC36/3 can penetrate even the most challenging acoustics, making the exceptional performance of beam-steered line arrays to the most architecturally sensitive spaces. The included wall-mount bracket makes mounting easy and is nearly inviable behind the arrays. The IC Compact series is available in white and black standard, custom color matching is optional. Standard -RN units have analog and AES inputs, RD units include Dante network audio. The IC24/3 and IC36/3 arrays include slave modules, reducing the cost of the taller arrays.
- All of the features of the classic Iconyx in a smaller, stylish, fully modular array system
- High fidelity components and constant driver spacing make the IC Compact series the most flexible compact array system available
- Custom color, weather resistant enclosures, Dante network audio and direct fiber optic Ethernet connections are all available
- The IC Compact series brings high directivity and digital beam-steering to architecturally sensitive venues
- Traditional houses of worship where high directivity is necessary for speech intelligibility and absolute minimal visual impact is needed
- Corporate spaces and atria benefit from the high acoustic directivity and the clean modern, styling
- In transportation hubs like airports and train stations the IC 3 series offers new levels of intelligibility and fidelity in a compact loudspeaker