The Iconyx Compact series ICC12/3 brings the ultimate flexibility of the Iconyx to a smaller footprint array. An all-new twelve-channel digital amplifier powers twelve, 3"/77 mm full-range, high sensitivity, treated paper cone drivers. With an amplifier and DSP channel for each driver, all of the flexibility of Iconyx is now available in a package nearly 40% smaller than the classic Iconyx.
- Compact, slender enclosure
- 12x 3"/ 7 7 mm Full-range drivers
- The Iconyx Compact series brings high directivity and digital beam-steering to architecturally sensitive venues.
- Traditional houses of worship where high directivity is necessary for speech intelligibility and absolute minimal visual impact is needed.
- Corporate spaces and atria benefit from the high acoustic directivity and the clean modern, styling.
- In transportation hubs like airports and train stations the Iconyx Compact series offers new levels of intelligibility and fidelity in a compact loudspeaker.