rp Visual Solutions rpe enclosure is a free standing rear projection enclosure designed with minimal depth allowing the projector to be out of sight, creating a high resolution quality image. This single or double mirror bounce rpe enclosure is comprised of 45mm x 45mm Bosch based aluminum extrusion using a 6-axis alignment projector cradle which allows for the forward/back, left/right, elevation, tilt, pan and yaw. The rpe Enclosure can have leveling feet with +/- 2" adjustment and/or
casters. The mirror management system uses 94% reflective first surface glass mirror(s). The screen will be either ACP diffusion or DNP optical in aspect ratio of 4:3, 5:4, or 16:9. Also included are the latching front doors for service access. Optional cladding is MDF (multidensity fiberboard) in choice of colors or wood laminate. Additionally, rack rails or camera cutouts can be added.
- Hides projector and allows for viewing with ambient ight
- Diffusion or optical screens from 40" to 200"
- You choose cladding, screen and projector
- Free standing, self supporting structure base composed of Bosch based aluminum extrusion
- Tighter footprint, compact design
- Optical or diffusion screens
- Projector and mirror on one free standing structure
- 100% custom design
- EZ leveling feet or casters
- Compatible with any projector