NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the L102W LED projector, the newest addition to its mobile projector lineup, which alleviates cumbersome technology setup and offers intuitive design for people on-the-go.
The L102W is a 1000-lumen LED, WXGA projector designed with environmentally friendly features and multimedia functionality. The LED solid state light source delivers a mercury-free design with no need for lamps, resulting in improved total cost of ownership.
Weighing 3.1 lbs. and about the size of a hardcover novel, the L102W includes an integrated power supply and simplified interface. Its intuitive remote control provides one-touch source changes and complete menu control for projector settings.
The projector also offers a flexible input panel with HDMI, VGA and composite video inputs, as well as 1GB internal memory to store presentations. The Office Viewer supports common Microsoft Office file formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF documents. Its SD input expands the internal storage up to 32GB.
“The L102W model gives mobile users a powerful tool for great presentations,” said Rich McPherson, Senior Product Manager of projectors for NEC Display Solutions. “ECO Mode™ lowers audible noise and reduces the total cost of ownership – noteworthy benefits for the traveling professional.”
The L102W includes the following features:
- 0.45” DLP by Texas Instruments® -- 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution
- Up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Light source life up to 20,000 hours
- Wireless LAN (optional) for direct connection with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices
- HDMI and composite inputs
- 3D Ready, using DLP Link™ technology
- Filter-free design, which eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and changing filters
- 1GB internal memory and SD input (expands storages up to 32GB) support
- Video files include MJPEG (AVI), MPEG2, H.264 (AVI, MOV, MP4, 3GP) and WMV
- Still image support includes JPEG and BMP
- Audio file support includes MP3, WMA and Wave
- Flash card reader supports SD, SDHC and MMC
- 2-watt speaker
- Built-in wall color correction presets, which provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces
- Built-in closed captioning, which enables the decoding and display of text information from a video
- 10-step magnification with location control, which allows you to zoom in on key information
The L102W projector ships with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty, and will be available in February 2014 at an estimated street price of $799, including the first year of InstaCare. Education customers receive an additional year on their warranties. Meanwhile, Star Student customers can receive an additional two years on their warranties with product registration. To qualify, visit www.necstarstudent.com for registration details.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. For digital images, please visit http://necdisplay.com/digital-media-library. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET, from NEC Display Solutions of America, is the engine that powers the digital out-of-home advertising business. VUKUNET is the only universal ad serving platform that drives ads to any digital out-of-home network, regardless of content management system. VUKUNET makes the buying, flighting and reporting of digital out-of-home ad campaigns easy. For additional information about VUKUNET, visit www.vukunet.com or call (877) 805-VUKU. For VUKUNET logos and digital images, please visit http://www.vukunet.com/pressresources.aspx.