The 50FIBPLCST1 is 1m LC to ST plenum fiber cable features 50/125 micron fiber for high-speed, high bandwidth data transmissions over Gigabit Ethernet and fiber channel networks, with support for duplex multimode applications.
The OFNP Plenum rating is ideal for installation in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduit, ceilings, etc. where CMP fire rating is required.
Each Duplex 50/125 (OM2) Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability, and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- 1x LC MM male connector
- 1x ST MM male connector
- OFNP Plenum Fire Rating
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Molded connectors
- Can be used in air ducts and plenums where CMP fire rating is required
- Use in Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel applications
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication/Data communication