Perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment, this 5m (16ft) high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is terminated at both ends with LC connectors, and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds. Suited for a broad range of environments, this high speed 10 Gigabit Multimode Duplex Fiber Cable is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Designed to be used in 10 Gb Ethernet applications
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- A solution that is cost effective and supports longer distances
- A more durable cable design
- Fiber Optic cable provides a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Cost effective, high-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10 Gb networks
- Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty