The 1U rackmount LCD KVM console features an integrated 16-port multi-platform IP KVM switch module, 17-inch active matrix LCD monitor, 105-key keyboard and mouse touchpad neatly combined into 1U of space in any standard rack or cabinet 30in (or greater) in depth.
The IP KVM console offers a design similar to that of a rackmounted laptop computer - when the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the LCD display and keyboard/mouse up and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
Highly-scalable server control solution, the integrated 16-port IP-based KVM switch allows 16 computers (up to 136 computers through eight cascaded 16-port KVMs) to be directly controlled from the console or via the LAN, WAN or Internet, with system navigation options including front panel pushbuttons, hotkey commands and a convenient on-screen display.
The IP KVM console also provides a secure and convenient operating experience, allowing each of the connected computers to be given unique names and locked to prevent unauthorized access.
- High resolution 17” active matrix color TFT LCD monitor, displays up to 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Users can reboot the system, access the BIOS and have full control over the keyboard and mouse
- Access to the web console is user ID and SSL password secure
- Remote server management over IP card supports 32 user accounts
- Allows remote hardware restarts and the ability to power the host computer on and off
- Completely operating system independent, no software or drivers required
- Keep-alive feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost
- Web-based control allows client access using a standard browser
- Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
- Designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems