The CardBus to ExpressCard adapter converts a laptop ExpressCard port into a CardBus port, enabling to use older CardBus cards with a newer (ExpressCard-capable) laptop computer.
Ideal for use with Ethernet LAN, Broadband, Modem, and other CardBus expansion cards, this adapter eliminates the expense of replacing existing CardBus cards for the sake of compatibility with a newer laptop computer.
The CardBus to ExpressCard adapter supports common operating systems including Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X.
- Supports type II PC cards and compatible with 32-bit CardBus cards
- Fits into 34mm or 54mm ExpressCard slots
- No driver installation or external power adapter required
- Includes instruction manual
- Connect older CardBus-based cards to a new laptop that only has ExpressCard slots
- Cost-effective alternative to industrial and legacy CardBus cards that may be hard to find or too costly to replace
- Great for use with Ethernet LAN, broadband, modems and other CardBus expansion cards