The 1U finger duct cable management panel mounts to a standard 19" 2- or 4-post rack to help organize horizontal cabling, through a covered cable duct.
The cable organizer features a removable top cover that makes it easy to add or remove bundled cables quickly. The duct also offers a series of fingers on either side, as well as pass-through holes at the back to help route cables where need them and reduce cable strain in the process.
Made of high-quality steel, the cable manager is a durable solution for server room or wiring closet. For easy installation, this horizontal cable organizer comes complete with 2 sets of rack screws (M5 and M6).
- Finger duct plus rear pass-through holes for routing cables
- Removable top cover
- 1U rack design
- Sturdy steel construction
- Mounts to standard 19" 2- or 4-post server racks
- Includes rack screws
- Use with server racks and cabinets, structured wiring closets and network distribution cabling to keep cables neat and tidy
- Includes 1-horizontal cable duct, 2-M5x15 screws, 2-M5 cage nuts, 2-M6x15 screws and 2-M6 cage nuts