The DB92422 is a DB 9 to terminal block adapter converts an RS-422 or RS-485 DB 9 male serial connector to a terminal block connector.
The 5-pin 3.5mm terminal block connector supports screw-type wiring to meet the standard for industrial wiring applications. Signal ground over terminal blocks supported. Meets screw-type industrial wiring standards. Perfect for controlling/diagnosing manufacturing machines.
- Converts a DB9 male RS-422/-485 port to a 5-pin terminal block
- Supports four wire RS-422/RS-485 and two wire RS-485 modes
- Supports 3.5mm 5-pin terminal blocks
- Signal ground over terminal blocks supported
- Meets screw-type industrial wiring standards
- Convert RS-422/-485 DB 9 to a terminal block for extended connections
- Industrial wiring applications
- Ideal in office, warehouse or other environments where RS-232 and RS-485/422 are used
- Perfect for controlling/diagnosing manufacturing machines (CNC, process control equipment, bar code scanners, serial printers)
- Security device control (key panels, cameras, card readers)