15ft DisplayPort cable supports a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps and capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual link DVI and supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560x1600). The DisplayPort cable’s small, USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. Featuring 28 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, the cable includes aluminum and Mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality. The DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source