The 6ft DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets connect a DVI display or projector to a DisplayPort video card/source. Providing a connection distance of 6ft, the cable features male DVI and DisplayPort connectors, allowing to make a direct video card-to-display connection, as opposed to having to use an adapter with a separate cable.
The DP to DVI cable is a convenient, cost-effective solution for taking full advantage of DVI display, without the expense of upgrading to a DisplayPort monitor. The cable offers high quality construction and supports high bandwidth video resolutions up to 1920x1200p or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
DP2DVI2MM6 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200p (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- No software or additional drivers required
- All-in-one cable design
- Latching DisplayPort connector port
- Connect a DisplayPort video source directly to any DVI-D (digital) display with no additional adapters required
- Re-purpose an existing DVI display for use with a new DisplayPort-equipped computer, or as a secondary display
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays