The DisplayPort DVI video adapter converter for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays. DisplayPort DVI adapter lets connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort enabled display while providing a hassle-free connection to any DisplayPort video card/signal source.
The DVI/DisplayPort adapter supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200p, allowing to take full advantage of single link DVI capability.
DP2DVIADAP is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Passive converter type
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200p and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use, no software required
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep existing DVI monitor to be used with new DisplayPort device
- Suitable for using DVI monitor as a secondary display